/vp/ Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JUTS THEN, A HEADCRAB WAS ON JIM'S HEAD

2 posters

Go down

JUTS THEN, A HEADCRAB WAS ON JIM'S HEAD Empty JUTS THEN, A HEADCRAB WAS ON JIM'S HEAD

Post  Linoone Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:31 pm

You people have Smugleaf icons? I love you already. Smugleaf Being Smug

Anyway yeah. I've been on the IRC chat under the name Linoone... What, a good few months now? Bit of lurking, too?

So i made an account here. Didn't know there was a forum for it.

Let's get this straight, done and dusted: I'm a /b/tard who found 4chan by accident, and turned from a shy "nice boy" to an apathetic extroidanaire. Well, uh, my alignment test said i was Lawful Neutral. So i'm not a complete bastard.

ANYWAY. When i get REALLY bored, i troll forums that i don't like. Cough Metallica forums Smugleaf trolling cough. Fortunatley, i like the chat, so i probably like the forum.

What else? Oh, right. I'm 16, British and Male, and despise Facebook. With a passion.

I also have two DARK secrets that i may or may not tell the forum depending on how much i trust everyone.

Did i mention hello?

...What? This intro is done. You can go back to other threads now.
Linoone
Linoone
Event Attendee
Event Attendee

Back to top Go down

JUTS THEN, A HEADCRAB WAS ON JIM'S HEAD Empty Re: JUTS THEN, A HEADCRAB WAS ON JIM'S HEAD

Post  Linoone Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:17 pm

*sigh*

Banned from the IRC by Hiroto already. *shrug*
Linoone
Linoone
Event Attendee
Event Attendee

Back to top Go down

JUTS THEN, A HEADCRAB WAS ON JIM'S HEAD Empty Re: JUTS THEN, A HEADCRAB WAS ON JIM'S HEAD

Post  Micnax Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a good time here Wotter Smiling
Micnax
Micnax
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/Lulzanator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum