/vp/ Events
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UK Theme Park Visit

2 posters

Go down

UK Theme Park Visit Empty UK Theme Park Visit

Post  Micnax Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm

So I've been thinking about getting together another meet after the success of the last one almost 2 years ago, we had quite a turnout! From the last suggestion thread I've given the thought of visiting a theme park, like Alton Towers, Drayton Manor or Thorpe Park. These are just ideas though, and I'm more than welcome to hear other ideas from people. Pitching together cash into a pot would easily pay for a minibus to and from the place we go to (maybe £15-£25 each?) and have a great day out.
Micnax
Micnax
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/Lulzanator

Back to top Go down

UK Theme Park Visit Empty Re: UK Theme Park Visit

Post  Steve? Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:02 am

I'd be well up for this! It's been too long since I last went to a theme park. I'd like to see what's new at Alton Towers or pay Thorpe Park a visit for the first time, especially with some Pokébros.

It's a bit pricey, but might I suggest that we stay the night at wherever we visit? One day is never enough to see everything.
Steve?
Steve?

Back to top Go down

Post  Micnax Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:05 pm

The overnight stay idea sounds good, but we'll have to see what other people think too. I'll create a poll or such at a later date (and when we have more people) so we can decide on things like that.
Micnax
Micnax
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/Lulzanator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum